Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trivia

Oh, come on...Someone has to have some sort of experience with this! Please, we're all curious about this issue! :)

First, I would like to thank Herbal Essences for this post and for giving me something to think about during my shower. Now to the trivia on the back of the conditioner bottle: What do 15% of women do on Valentine's Day? Answer: Send themselves flowers. Are you surprised? I was. So in the many minutes and possibly even hours that I have had to think about this while washing my hair, I have come up with a few questions that maybe you can help me to answer. Let me also say that I think that doing this is fairly creative. I would have never thought of it, despite my lack of Valentine's excitement (until you, Rob, of course).

  1. Have you or anyone you know ever sent yourself flowers on Valentine's Day (or at all really)? Do you actually have the flowers sent or do you pick them up? I think I would be too cheap to have them sent when I can just pick them up since the surprise factor is missing anyway from this little arrangement.
  2. Where did you have them sent? Was it because you wanted everyone at work to be impressed or did you want to get to answer the door at home so you didn't feel so lonely or just because you thought that it was fun (or funny to mask one of the other reasons listed above)?
  3. Why did you send yourself flowers and did doing it accomplish what you thought that it would?
  4. Any other thoughts on the subject?
I'm very fascinated by this subject and would appreciate any input you have on it. Obviously, I have spent a lot of time ruminating over this subject and would like more aspects to ponder that I have not thought of myself. Thanks in advance to contributing to my hair-washing entertainment.

I would also like to give a shout out to Herbal Essences for making their hair care products interesting for those of us who don't have much of a life. I also find it incredibly entertaining that the bottles are personified since I love to personify inanimate objects.

No comments: