Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting to Know You


I've had this song from the King and I stuck in my head all day. One of the most fun things about parenting is getting to know the little spirit that has been sent to you. It's fun to learn what makes Grace tick - how she acts when she's tired, how to make her laugh, when she's in that quiet time when she's ready for bed without being over-tired. I love that she has her own little personality. I love getting to know her.

I know it's been an awesome day when I pressed "clear" on the microwave when it said 2:38 thinking that it had been stopped with 2 minutes, thirty-eight seconds left to go. Wrong. It was 2:38 pm. I guess part of the fun of getting to know her is when she switches it up to remind me that there is still so much to learn.

Enjoy the photos!

Karate Grace

6 comments:

Julie Radmall said...

Thanks for commenting on our blog so I could find yours! You and Rob and Grace look great! Are you in SLC for Rob's work? Not that it's super far away, or that I really saw you much before. You look like you love being a mom!

Tricia and Jon said...

Adorable pictures! Love them!

Candace said...

She is such a cute baby...

Unknown said...

Hi, this is Rebbecca (Braden) Allen. I'm one of Rob's high school friends and saw your blog linked to another friends of ours. You are such a cute family and your daughter is beautiful. So fun! Tell Rob I say hi and your more than welcome to come and see our blog. Take care.

Chadlee said...

She is such a cutie. I love the headbands and bows.

tara said...

I just want to squish those little cheeks.