Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gweaston Halloween Party

Friday night we attended the annual Gweaston Halloween Party. Here are some highlights:

I got a dollar, hey, hey, hey, hey!
Grandma and Grandpa Gwilliam's Halloween tradition.
The whole crew.

Gracie's first trick-or-treat. She even held the bag herself!

What year was this taken? With the outfit, the carpet and the paneled walls it looks like it could have been 1968!

When it got too hot in the tiger costume, Gracie borrowed some jewelry from Grandma Annette to become Bling Baby.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Jeff and I were dying when we saw these pictures! Mom looks hilarious and Grace is adorable. She looks so cuddly in her costume! She is pretty stylin' with her bling, too.

Shanda said...

Amanda, I love to read your blog. I can relate to you on a lot of things and you always give me a good laugh. Gracie looks so cute in her Tigger costume! I love the blog from the Management!