Friday, October 10, 2008

Hair

I got my hair cut yesterday (thank you Hayley! By the way if you live in Provo and want a haircut, that's who to go to!). I love it. It always amazes me that in one short hour I can go from feeling like a tired mommy to totally re-energized. All from a few snips of a talented hairstylist. I love watching What Not To Wear on TLC as well, and again, it's always amazing how much of a difference the hair can make. You can have a totally cute outfit on, but a cute haircut on top of that makes all the difference! It is my dream to one day get my hair cut by Nick Arrojo, the WNTW stylist. I also love that in the 60's a play was even written about hair (entitled Hair), with a funny song called, appropriately, Hair. I look forward to the day when I can play with Gracie's hair. For now this is what we have to deal with (hence the headbands):

2 comments:

Taralee said...

You came to Provo and didn't visit?

:(

Amanda said...

Just for the haircut then I had to get right back up here. Sorry!