Thursday, October 23, 2008

Are They Lying?

Alright, since no one has fessed up to the whole sending themself flowers bit, I've started a poll to see if the Herbal Essences' facts are correct. I just can't accept that no one who reads my blog has had experience with this. Can it be that the only readers of this blog are the 85% of women who have never sent themselves flowers? So, I have created a poll so that you can annoymously share your experiences. And, please, if you have any thoughts on the matter, leave a comment - my mind-reading skills are much like my nunchuck skills...non-existant! Can you tell I just got out of the shower and have been thinking about this subject?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You are hilarious! I love that you are fascinated with this question. I've already voted in your poll, but I'll just tell you that I've never even thought about sending myself flowers. Buying myself chocolate, however....