Friday, March 13, 2009

Reading


Since Grace has become more mobile (not crawling, just scooting) she loves to pull the books out of our little homemade bookcase. This one is her favorite to get out and look at. It's Richard Scary's Best First Book Ever and it was a favorite of mine when I was little. When my nephew Ryan was born I let him borrow it on condition I would get it back when I had a child of my own that I could share it with. Now Ryan is 16 and he's passed it on to Grace. I'm so glad she loves it. I like to think that she loves to read books, but I think she just likes the sound and feel of crinkling paper! :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

She is such a doll! Rachel loves gnawing on books too. I try to give her plastic-y ones so she won't destroy them, but I love that she loves them. Grace just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Chadlee said...

That is adorable.