Sunday, March 6, 2011

This week has been a good one! First, Rob was elected as President of the Human Organizational Performance Association (HOPA), which is the club for his MBA concentration (HOP). Congrats to him! He also finished all his finals on Tuesday! Spring break...whoo hoo! He had most of this week and all of next week off for relaxing and catching up. On Thursday we were able to go up to Louisville to look at apartments for the summer. Too bad 3 month leases are ex.pen.sive. Especially when we will be paying rent here in Nashville for those months too so we won't lose our house here.

I cut my hair short. It feels so good to have it in a style again! Cheesy picture though!

Grace is funny. I always used to wonder how my parents knew when I was doing something I shouldn't. Turns out kids are really transparent and not quite as tricky as they think they are. Case in point: as I walked by the bathroom today as I was cleaning Grace said "Oh Mom, don't see it, okay?" Translation=I am doing something that I shouldn't that's really fun and I don't want you to stop me. Bless her sweet little honest heart.
Grace's imagination is also starting to grow. The photo above is the train that she built in the garage while I did laundry (the washer and dryer are in the garage, I wasn't just letting her play there unsupervised). I love that all this stuff just lined up can make a train!

Ruby is growing like crazy. She has the most kissable cheeks and the sweetest laugh. I love that she'll smile and laugh at anyone! She is also starting to "talk" a lot. I love having little conversations of babble with her. We are so blessed to have such a content happy baby.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness they are both so adorable and you have to be the cutest mom ever!!!

Annette said...

Amanda they are so cute! I love what Gracie said! She is so funny. I want to kiss Ruby's cheeks too. :)
Give them both a hug from me!

Annette said...

I know I already told you, but your haircut is really cute too!

Heather Dayton said...

Congrats to Rob! I love your hair - I need to do that too. Your girls are adorable. What an awesome train. :) So creative!