Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SwagBucks

If you haven't heard of SwagBucks yet, pull up a chair and let me tell you about the awesomeness of it. It's a search engine like Google that you use to search the web and every so often you're rewarded for your searches with SwagBucks. You can then use those SwagBucks to buy stuff at their SwagStore, like Amazon.com gift cards. It was hard to get used to not using Google as my search engine, but now that I'm used to it (it's not difficult, it was just different), I use it exclusively. So far in the past 6 months or so I've been using it I've gotten $70 in Amazon.com gift cards for doing nothing but searching the web like I normally do. Cool, eh? I've gotten kitchen gadgets, diapers, wipes, baby travel stuff, books, and other stuff all for free with my Amazon gift cards I got for free. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you in case you're interested in getting free stuff too. If you want to sign up click here (it's my individual referral link that helps me earn bucks too): http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AJC3. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them - email me :)

Happy searching and earning!

1 comment:

Mellie said...

I've been wanting to get into that for a while now, maybe I finally will! Sounds awesome.