Friday, December 12, 2008

The Puffy Vest Photo

Here is the photo that you all are dying to see, thanks to Grandma Marge upstairs. Not the best... or maybe it's true to life? Who knows, that's why I'm asking I guess. :) I wrote the original post hastily and made it much better in my head on the way to Target, but alas, twas too late. I was thinking that you all will think one of the following: a) her vanity is overwhelming; b) I'm concerned for her mental health; or c) she's amusing. I hope it was the latter, for that was the intent. So, what do you think, teeny bopper, chubster, or age-appropriate? :) Oh, and there were no sneers to note at Target in case you were wondering.

6 comments:

Rob Carter said...

Wow! My wife is hot!!!

Amanda said...

Not fair. You have to say that.

Rob Carter said...

Maybe, but I didn't have to set the picture as my desktop background ;)

Taralee said...

ha ha, cute Rob!

Well i have to admit that I too have the same Stacy and Clinton fears. now I can totally see why so many moms on that show end up the way they are...fashion goes straight out the window as soon as you get pregnant.

Cristin said...

I choose d) very cute. Seriously, Amanda, you look great!

tara said...

I like it. It's not TOO puffy, and the cream is a good neutral. You look like a young, hip mom. Which you are.