Monday, October 18, 2010

Corn Maze

A couple weekends ago we visited Shuckle's Corn Maze for a fun Fall family outing on Rob's Fall Break from school.


We got to go on the dusty, allergyful hayride of death. I'm pretty sure none of us will ever get that much dust stuck in our ears, eyes and noses ever again. But it was fun to get to go for a little ride and Grace loved throwing the hay around.


For more dusty adventure we did the corn maze.
This was my view the entire time. Grace and Rob pretty much ran through the maze and I tried to speed-waddle to keep up.

See why I had to waddle? Getting big...

Grace had a great time getting to make the choice of which way to turn until we got tired (and one of us might have had a full bladder) and started trying to make the best decision to get us out of the maze.

She also ran until she tripped on a nasty root and got a little mouthful of dirt.

Here's Rob making Grace look at the camera. Our little girl thinks it's so funny to hide from pictures...grrr!

After a while, even Grace got tired and did her "I'm done" schlunk.

My dusty boots and Grace's dusty mary janes. Looks like we could use a little rain 'round these parts!
On the ride home. Grace did her own hair and styling with the glasses...quite the little fashionista!

2 comments:

Matt and Savannah said...

Looks like a fun weekend! How are you liking Nashville? If you ever need a little get-away you always have a place to stay in Indy. Hope all is going well!

Annette said...

I love these pictures! It feels like I'm there. I especially like the droopy Grace shot! Miss you guys!