Sunday, July 18, 2010

Zion Camp-Melt

July 8-10 we headed down to Zion National Park to camp with Rob's family. I knew it would be hot, but seriously, it was melt-your-face-and-everything-else-off hot. Most of the pictures I took were of playing in the river because that was the only time I had the energy to do anything besides exist and make sure Grace wasn't killing herself.



I married a stud, eh? I sure think so!




On this trip, Scott was Grace's favorite person. She followed him around and talked about him the whole time. She got better at his name throughout the trip. We went from "Shock" to "Sott" to "Scott" or close enough.

Despite the heat and sleeplessness, we were happy to spend time with family. Zion is incredibly beautiful - I am always amazed at this spectacularly beautiful world that Heavenly Father made for us to enjoy!

2 comments:

Fab Five said...

What a beautiful place! Awesome pictures!

Annette said...

Thanks for coming guys! It was so fun to sweat as a family. :)
Next time we'll go in May when it's cooler and make sure Jeff and Melanie can come too!