Saturday, July 31, 2010

And We're Off!

So Rob left Friday to drive across the country to our new home. He's driving with my brother, Brian, my cousin, Adam, and Adam's friend, Tim. The 4 guys are driving our 2 cars and having lots of fun man-adventures or, man-ventures if you will. Brian is updating his blog daily with their adventures. It's pretty entertaining - he's a great writer. If you want to see how the trek is going check out Brian's blog here.

Grace and I are hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's until our flight leaves tomorrow (Sunday) night. I can't believe how fast that time just marches on. If you see me tomorrow, don't be scared when I don't have any makeup on...I'd just cry it off anyway and then be even scarier. I'm so grateful to have such amazing family and friends (and family that are friends) here in Utah. I guess it's nice to be so sad to leave so many people you love, it proves what a great and full time we've had while living here in Utah. It would be even worse if we weren't sad to leave at all!

Enjoy Brian's updates for now, and I'll try to post sometime next week from Tennessee!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Leaving is so hard! I know you'll be greatly missed in Utah, but Nashville is lucky to have you! We still have no idea where we'll be in a couple months, but if we're still on the Eastern half of the country we'll have to try to come visit you!

Shakirra said...

Too bad Nashville isn't Austin. :0} Then we could hang out for a while! I know you'll love it there. Good luck!