Thursday, June 17, 2010

Grace Keeps On Growing Up!

Here are some cute pictures we've taken of Gracers recently. She is just getting (and acting!) so big!

Posing after taking DeDe for a walk around the house.

It's been really difficult to convince Grace that she doesn't need to wear a jacket anymore since it's 80 degrees out. I guess she's just got it ingrained in her head that when you go outside you wear a jacket. I'm pretty sure she was sweating under her fleece jacket while we shopped today, but she wouldn't take it off...maybe because it's an accessory. Oh what we women will do for fashion!

Talking on her "hello." I love that whenever I am on my phone, Grace gets her "hello" out and imitates me talking on it. It's really cute and a good reminder not to talk too much!

What a little lady! Doesn't she look like she's ready for an Easter Parade or some such fancy event? She loves to get dressed up and girlfriend loves her some accessories!

3 comments:

Sarah Nitta said...

I seriously can't handle how cute she is!!! She looks like she has SO much personality! I love it when you post pictures. How's the baby cooking?

Shelley said...

I really hope our families get together again soon because I am DYING to meet this cutie!!

Fab Five said...

She's a cutie! Love the crossed ankles!