Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January

Here's a photo montage of what we've been up to recently since I haven't posted in a while. I don't have much to say, so enjoy the pictures!

Gracie looking cute while sleeping after a run with her parents.

Brian taught me how to make bread. It was delicious! He is an amazing cook!

Happy Birthday to me!

The Carter Family Birthday Squeeze

Gracie looks like her daddy, doesn't she?

My dad came to visit this weekend. We had a good time visiting and playing.

Grace was fascinated by all the funny sounds her Grandpa could make.

I finally finished Grace's crib bedding. I have had the crib skirt to do for the past 6 months. It feels great to get it done. (It's cuter in real life than it is in the photo...)

Bendy Grace!
She loves to suck on her toes.

Today Grace had her 6 month doctor appointment. She is very healthy. In the 50th percentile for weight and 95th for height - I guess she's not that chubby. :) We'll be starting solids soon. Rob is really excited to get to feed her, so is her Grandpa Dave. :)

We're doing great! I'm sure we'll be posting the classic messy food face photos soon.

2 comments:

Russ and Ashley said...

She is suck a doll! Good for you for making her crib bedding I am not a homemaker at all!

amber {and co.} said...

We missed you last night Amanda! But everyone said hello :) Grace is such a cutie pie, and really does look like Rob! Love the pictures with your dad and Brian, I miss them! Oh and happy belated birthday :)