Saturday, October 20, 2012

Recently

 Well, Brother hasn't made his appearance yet. He is due tomorrow (Sunday), but all week I have had contractions and he's so low that I thought for sure I wouldn't make it to my due date, but here we are :) Rob's mom, Annette, got here on Tuesday to help out. It's been awesome to have someone to do fun things with and distract us from the waiting.


This morning we went to a pumpkin patch and rode horses, jumped in bouncy houses, did a petting zoo and took a hayride.



 


We decorated our door for some Halloween spirit.
Ruby tried her fit in the doll bed.
Snuggling sisters :)
We've been going on lots of walks to encourage Brother's arrival.
The birth center where we'll be giving birth. We're on the porch if you look closely.
The best part of the birth center is the porch swing, if you ask the girls.
Snuggling with Dad watching BYU play. The girls are getting pretty good at the fight song (at least the Rah! Rah! Rah! part).


 
A not so cute picture of me and my belly for anyone who cares (I'm always curious) :)
 Ballet class


Trying on Grandma's glasses.
Making cookies and (trying not to) eat dough.
With excellent timing, Rob got Bronchitis this week. Here's the pharmacy that they prescribed for him.
 
Tonight was the ward Halloween Party. Grace dressed up as Ariel and Ruby as Minnie Mouse.
In another bit of awesome timing, Ruby learned how to climb out of her crib, so here she is first night in her big girl bed. She is so excited to be big like Grace, but is having a hard time staying in bed.

That's all for now folks. Hopefully we'll have some more exciting news soon!

6 comments:

Jennie Newbold said...

You guys all look so great! We love and miss you!! Excited for baby boy to get here! Good luck :)

Melanie said...

I love all of this! I looked through the pictures 3 times already. So sorry about the bronchitis and Ruby climbing out of bed! I will pray that baby boy makes his grand entrance soon. You guys all look great and we miss you so much! Love you all!

Levi said...

What a fun surprise to have waiting on the blog to read and see when you can't sleep!
What a fun week you have had!I am so glad Annette was able to come spend time with you. These pictures show what memories are made of! Love You Guys!

Levi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Amanda your hair is getting long, it's so pretty! You look so cute pregnant. Hope everything goes well this next week... I'm thinking he will come early Wednesday. Yes? But I'll pray that he comes sooner. :)

Russ and Ashley said...

Good luck, do squats, bounce on a yoga ball... I bet tomorrow :) good luck! I can't believe how long Grace's hair is, so cute!