Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ruby at 6 Months: The Tongue

Ruby is 6 months old already! I can't believe how fast time has flown by with our sweet baby. She is the happiest little squishy girl and we totally love her! The funniest thing about her is that her tongue is always out. Here is some pictorial proof:








She also has awesome rolls. They are so fluffy and I love to squish them!



I'm sad though, because she is very close to crawling, so she'll probably be losing them soon with more movement and muscle development. I'm enjoying every minute of her squishyness while I have it!

Here's a sequence of her little crawl:




2 comments:

Susan said...

Your girls are super cute! and your outfits you make them equally as cute! I can't believe she is already 6 months, it seems like you just has her. Sooo cute!

Kim said...

I do believe Robby had a lot of squish to him, and I can remember his tongue sticking out a bit.