Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dance Class

Saturday, Grace started a ballet and tap class. It was so fun to get her all ready for her class. I was so excited because it brought back all sorts of happy memories of my own dance classes and the fun I had.

Here she is all ready to go to class:


Halfway through class, changing into tap shoes. She's showing off the sticker she got for doing a good job. She was a little shy this first time, but I'm sure she'll warm up in no time! Since we've been home she really hasn't stopped dancing!

3 comments:

lis bunker said...

Too cute! Sure brings back memories of you, Amanda. How fun to have your own little dancer (should we say prima donna? :D).

Russ and Ashley said...

so cute and fun!

Annette said...

I look at these dance pictures over and over! She is so cute!