Monday, June 8, 2009

Camping Fun

This last weekend we went camping for the very first time with Grace in tow. It was so much fun. We went with my brother Brian and his friend Sarah, my niece Colleen and her hubby Andrew and my other niece Kira and her hubby Stew and baby Kylee. We had a great time! I was nervous about camping with a baby, but Grace and Kylee were such troopers!

We woke up and saw a moose in the campsite across from us. I'd never seen a live moose (as opposed to a stuffed Cabela's moose) before!

Kira brought this great baby tent for the little ladies to play in. We loved it and they did too.

Kira and Colleen

Gracie and Uncle Brian

Sweet adventure outfit, Rob!

A bagpiper serenaded us as we hiked. It was so cool!

The whole crew with our first cache of the day

This is Stew's Lewis and Clark pose

Little adventure family


Can you find the moose?

It was pretty cold most of the time, but we had so much fun!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Aww, I am so jealous. And incredulous. Kira and Stew never struck me as the camping type.