Thursday, August 4, 2016

March

 
Primaries for the Presdiential race were in March and I just couldn't not vote, so the kids and I waited over 2 hours in line to get our vote in. It was a little nuts, but the kids were pretty good!

  
We got a *little* dirt delivered. Haha! It's so exciting to have things moving right along! This dirt was to build up around the foundation of the house to the height it's supposed to be.


 
Oh, how I love spring! We spent a lot of time outside in the garden and enjoying natures beauties. I just LOVE our neighbor's bradford pear trees in the spring!

  

 
My calling right now is in Activity Days. I just love this group of girls (even if I don't love coming up with activities, haha!)


  

I also helped a friend make these incredible waterfall ruffle curtains.

No comments: