Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to School

We started homeschooling for the year this week. Grace will be doing Kindergarten with a curriculum called Five in a Row, and Ruby will be doing Letter of the Week Tot School coordinated with what Grace is working on (hopefully!). The girls are loving it! We're also instituting a weekly tea party poetry time. Here we are with our muffins and tea (and hot chocolate) served on my china ready to listen to some silly poetry. I love having lots of time to spend with these girlies!


2 comments:

Erin said...

I just love you. For real! Tea parties and poetry? So fun! I just started FIAR with Bryce and Letter of the Week with Thane last week too. We are all loving it, though it's a major adjustment after a summer wholly lacking in academic pursuits.

Shakirra said...

Oh my gosh! That is hysterical! I love that story! Your girls are so funny.