Thursday, February 28, 2013

Who's that lady?

 Recognize her? There on the right?
How about a close up?

What a hot mama I have! :) 

When we moved here to Frisco, we happened to move about a mile from my mom's cousin Kip and his wife. Tonight Kip gave me this old picture he found of her. That's Kip with my mom in the picture in front of her beloved Austin Healy Sprite (the car). It's so fun to see pictures of her and funny to think that the pictures of me now my kids and grandkids will be amazed to see because things will look so different in 50 years. 

Hey kids, if you're reading this...don't make fun - it's the style :) (whatever it is that looks silly...).
 Love, your Mom who is dorky but is trying

1 comment:

Erin said...

Great picture!! Your mom is gorgeous! Thanks for posting it. :)