Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Circumcision Day

November 28
Most of the pediatricians here in Frisco don't do circumcisions, so you have to go to a urologist to have it done. The midwives suggested having it done holistically by Rabbi Mike, so that's what we did. He was about a month old when it was done. Here's Benji and Rabbi Mike post circumcision. It was really neat because Rob and I were able to watch the whole thing and participate in it. While he doesn't look too happy in this shot, but it wasn't that traumatic at all. I really liked that it was very quick and I got to nurse him right away. It seemed like a nicer way to have a not-so-pleasant procedure done.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Rabbi Mike looks like a wonderful guy. I'm glad to hear that it wasn't that traumatic at all. I wasn't with James during his which was done in the hospital.