Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rob's little brother Mikey is serving a mission in Concepcion, Chile right now, and I thought y'all might be interested in a tidbit from his most recent letter:

Well family, I have something very important to tell you all. I hope that this doesn't freak you all out too much but....Rob and Amanda are having another baby!!!!! :) Hahaha! The baby is due in October! Amanda thinks it's a boy :) Maybe they should name him Michael :) Ha-ha anyway they emailed me about 10 minutes ago and told me :) They wanted me to be the first one to know, and I am VERY appreciative of that :) Anyway, call them and congratulate them :)

Hooray! It's true! I'm sure some of the family wondered, but it is true. We thought he would be so happy to be the first one to know, since he's so far away and usually out of the loop.

The original calculated due date was October 10, but we went in for a dating ultrasound today and it got pushed back almost 2 weeks to October 21. I am so glad we had that ultrasound because the other two babies were almost 11 days late, so I need a full 2 week buffer to avoid induction, which, if you know me at all, I'll do almost anything to avoid :) So we'll be a family of 5 come late October!

So that's our exciting news and the reason that I haven't been doing such a stellar job blogging...I'm sure you'll forgive me now :) Hopefully I'll get on it soon and start having more energy!

7 comments:

Jennie Newbold said...

Oh my word! I read that on Mike's email and I thought he was just being a smart-alec! YAY! I am so so so excited for you guys!! Congratulations :) Love you so much!

Beanner said...

That is AWESOME!! Congrats Amanda. Now Erin, you and I will have babies within two months of each other! The family is growing and the more babies the better!

cassie said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!

Shakirra said...

Oh my goodness! That is so exciting! I thought he was going to say he had a dream or something. ha ha Hope you feel more energized soon!
Congratulations, and hope it's a boy if that's what you want!! They're super fun!

Levi said...

I am so excited for you! Hopefully you haven't been to sick!!??Having a new baby is a wonderful way to start the next stage of your life!(i.e."post graduate degree")We love and miss y"all!

Russ and Ashley said...

Congrats! When I saw your craving post on facebook it made me wonder.

trine k said...

Congratulations Amanda!! I am so happy for your family! I'm not gonna lie, 3 was a tough hurdle for us, but now that every one is a little older, we're settling into it well and I feel like I could handle hordes of kids!! :) Just kiddin, but hopefully it will be a smooth transition for you guys! You have such a wonderful hubby and adorable children, how could it not be?! Congrats again!