Monday, February 7, 2011

This Week in Photos

Am I lame? I love to dress the girls alike! These photo sessions right before church aren't hurting our on-timeness either! (Okay, maybe they are just a little...)

Every time we go to Target now, she wants her picture taken in the circle. I usually just pretend with my phone, but Rob actually takes them when he's with us.


Grace gave Ruby DeeDee and Lacey for her nap. How sweet that Ruby fell asleep hanging on to DeeDee?

Grace has entered the stage of I Dress Myself in toddlerhood. She will only wear dresses or skirts pretty much anymore, and she likes to layer them. It's not uncommon for her to have 2 or 3 layers of dresses on - a skirt, a dress and a princess dress on top. Cute outfits, eh? I just can't wait for summertime so people won't think I'm nuts toting a bare-legged toddler around in freezing weather. But really, it's not worth a fight! :)

Ruby loves to snuggle her face into things. Here she has scooted her swaddled little self over so she could smash her face into the side of the co-sleeper.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Such cute little girls! I really like Grace's style. She is really looking more like you now--in that picture in the snow boots, I think she looks a lot like you.

Heather Dayton said...

Oh my gosh - your girls are so cute. I love the matching pictures. If I get two girls in a row I am totally doing that too. Grace is such a sweet sister! I love her dresses. :) I can't believe Ruby is not looking so newborn anymore and I feel like you just had her! She is so cute! Is she she a cuddly baby then since she likes to snuggle up to things?