Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wedding!

On Saturday, Rob's sister, Katie, married Scott Price in the Salt Lake Temple.

Happy (and cold!) bride and groom.

Sweet girl.

Sweet family.

"I'm going there someday..."

Girl cousins

Boy cousins

Of course Grace found the vents for a little Marilyn moment while we were waiting for the luncheon.

Grace loves her Uncle Mike

And this is only part of Katie's side.

Grace was stylin', thanks to the Easton girls for helping out with the accessories.

Katie and her daddy

We saw a lot of this... :)


After a fun day, the bride and groom took off in their oh-so-fashionably decorated car.

And Grace played with, I mean, helped clean up the balloons...

...and then we had a dance party!

What a great day! Congrats Scott & Katie!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I love the picture of Grace looking up at the temple, how sweet!

Julie Radmall said...

Rob's sister looks gorgeous, and your little Grace looks adorable. What a fun day. Hope you had a happy birthday Amanda! Rob was so sweet to do a post for you :)

Melanie said...

Great pictures! I am excited to see more. What a great night. And can I just say...of course I can because I am just an aunt...Gracie is just the sweetest little thing! We just love her. She supplied a lot of entertainment that night. I would have had some bored teenagers:)

lis bunker said...

What a stunningly gorgeous bride and handsome groom! Looks like a wonderful and joyful day. The bride's little neice is pretty darn cute, too.

Chadlee said...

I'm so glad you posted these! I really wanted to be there. Katie looked beautiful. And so did sweet little Grace in her red dress.