Friday, January 22, 2010

The Smile

I've been trying to work with Grace on her smiling skills for photographs. I realized the other day that she probably didn't know what I meant when I keep saying "SMILE!!!!" from behind the camera. So now when I say smile I point to my mouth and give her a big smile - I think it's working. My favorite smile is the "scrunch face" - which I can't seem to find a picture of. It's just so cute and full of joy it can't but make me happy.

Pointing to her mouth while trying to smile.


3 comments:

Ivan said...

Oh how we love to see those smiles and that beautiful face!

jennifermiller326 said...

She is so adorable! I only wish she and Maddox could play together. Maybe one day! Love, Jenn

Heather Dayton said...

What a pretty little girl she is! I love the post below too - feeding her stuffed animal, such a good little mommy. :)