Monday, October 19, 2009

Ghost Baby

Grace is practicing her ghost technique getting ready for Halloween and is so cracking me up.

She keeps putting Lacey over her head so she can't see anything except her feet and walking around the house. As you can imagine, this is quite a dangerous hobby - if she's not walking smack into walls and furniture, she's tripping on the blanket.

If she's not wandering the house with Lacey on her head, she's just sitting for minutes on end with Lacey over her. I think she's really tired. We'll be trying a nap here soon...

5 comments:

Natasha said...

What a cute ghost. I love that last picture of her just sitting there under it. So what is Grace going to be for Halloween? I wonder if she and James will be twiners again...

Amanda said...

Probably not twinners...she's going to be a lady bug. Now I just have to figure out how to make the wings so they look good...

Kira said...

We LOVE Grace!!!! What a silly girl. Kids do the darndest things.

Shelley said...

Aww you handed down Lacey?! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I can't believe how big she's getting!