Friday, September 11, 2009

State Fair

I love going to the fair. Since we took our brand new little baby last year, it's pretty much become a tradition :)Grace loved seeing all the animals.

Look at those udders! Ouch! I feel your pain, sista!

Sheep! Not sure what this face is about...but I promise she's not picking her nose! (I'm pretty sure she hasn't figured that delightful habit out yet...)

Are you ready for a funny fact about (and embarrassing picture of) me? I love the seeing the pigs (especially the babies and the Big Pig) at the fair.Here's my best piggy face (apparently...there wasn't a mirror...)

Here's my best "I'm so excited to see the Big Pig" face. (again...no mirror...)

The Big Pig (sorry it's not a great picture). He must weigh a ton!

So cute! And I'm so glad I'm not open for lunch 24/7...how annoying would it be to have babies trying to suck at you while you're walking around?

Not sure what this face is about, but since there are plenty far-from-awesome pictures of me I thought I'd throw it in :)

My very favorite part of the fair is going to the RODEO! Pretty much, it's just not summer without a rodeo. Here's my cute little family watching the broncs.

Mutton Busting! Sorry for the bad picture, but if you look closely you can see a 4 year old riding a sheep bareback and holding on with all her might until she falls off. This is another of my favorite events. Grace was taking notes...the youngest one out there was 3!

Me and my sweet baby.

We had such a great time at the fair! The only sad part was that I couldn't justify spending $7 on a funnel cake when we only spent $4 for us to get in! But nevertheless we had a blast!

1 comment:

Annie said...

the funny part of this, we were totally at the rodeo last night. I thought about calling you guys, I should have!