Thursday, February 5, 2015

January

V is for victory. Rob and Dad beat us so badly over and over and over again in hand and foot. I finally stopped playing because it was so pathetic. So we changed to other games, but it was a sweet run for the boys there...

We bought a piano off Craigslist...so exciting! Grace is loving learning simple songs and the other kids love to play it and so do I!

While I wasn't feeling great, we worked on some puzzles. Each one we thought wouldn't be as hard as the last, but it was! 1,000 piece puzzles are no joke!




 We were sad to say goodbye (at 4:30 am!) to my parents. They were such an amazing blessing to have around to help me out while I was feeling yucky!

And it wasn't very long after they left that my sink that had been clean for the past month (thanks to them!) looked like this again... :(
 

It was even warm enough a few days to play outside and enjoy the sun!

We finally got to meet with the midwife and see the little munchkin, so we announced to the world that we were adding two more feet to our family...
And we found out that Rob's sister is expecting right around the same time! 

 Grace's healthy snack for a school challenge

 House-fixing man!

 Sweet snuggling kiddos. Benji has recently been climbing into bed with Grace recently. Somehow he always ends up in the better sleeping position. It melts my heart that the kids love to be with each other so much!

And that, friends was January!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ben is so cute snuggling with his sisters! ❤️