Sunday, October 26, 2014

Trunk or Treat

 Friday night was the ward Trunk or Treat Halloween Party.

 We had found the girls' costumes months ago and snatched them up when we found them knowing they'd be the most popular costumes for the year. Then on Thursday morning I realized we didn't have a costume for Benji! I didn't want to spend a ton of money on something he wouldn't wear or he would hate, so I figured he would wear his very favorite thing on this planet...a train! I found some boxes lying around the house and bought some paint and voila! I was really pleased with how it turned out and Ben was over the moon happy about it!





Such a fun night! I love having a couple of times to dress up and enjoy Halloween!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Such a cute family! I love looking at these posts over and over! Love you guys!