Tuesday, May 13, 2014

April



 Grace's drawing of Anna from Frozen

 VeggieTales by Grace

Ruby drew a picture of Emily while she was in town

 Benji has entered the cute-but-destructive phase of toddler-hood. He loves to empty all of the cabinets and shelves and dump out any boxes or other organizational methods I have in place. It's so irritating, but he's so adorable I can't be mad for long. He's also started talking more. He says Grace and Ruby and Dada and cookie and somehow he says chocolate because he likes chocolate chip cookie better than the banana baby biscuits I give him. If we're doing something he really doesn't like he says "no no no no no no no no" as we carry him away from the activity or whatever else we are doing. It's really cute. Also, this morning I was asking Rob if he was going to shower or if I should start the washing machine (can't do both at the same time here!) and Ben ran past me saying "me me me me me me me me" into the bathroom so he could shower with Daddy. He also hates to have his diaper changed, but is willing to let me do it if he's standing. If he wants something he'll come up and grab ahold of your finger or pants pocket or leg orwhatever he can get a grip on and drag you wherever he wants you go to go to get him something (which is usually a snack from the kitchen).  He has all sorts of adorable facial grimaces and smiles and melts our hearts every day! He's got every single one of us wrapped around his finger!

How many kids can you fit on the swing at Kew Gardens? We had some American friends, the Swanson's with us and their 14 year old boy was a great pusher ;)

#sisterproblems


Grace loves to play games of any sort. Her favorite these days is Rat a Tat Cat


 I found these cute selfies on the iPad the other day. She sure is cute. And I love that she's taking a picture of herself, taking a picture of herself. She loves to take selfies and record videos of herself a la Good Luck Charlie. I love finding them!

Her seductive winky face. I hope she tries this one on all the boys from now until she's 25 so Rob won't have to buy himself a shotgun :)

In case you were wondering why there are no pictures of Ruby, it's because she won't let me take pictures of her. She will hide or scream and cover her face or move so much you can hardly tell it's a person in the pictures :) Gosh I love that spunky little girl! We are so blessed to have such wonderful kiddos!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'll show Austin the selfies... I'm pretty sure it will just encourage him. Such cuties!

djwalken said...

I love Gracers! She is killing me with those selfies of selfies. And Benji would make a darling little girl :)