Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Benji {8 Months}

 This sweet boy just took his first "crawl step" today! In the past week he's figured out how to scoot himself around to get to anything and everything and already is figuring out how to crawl! He can also go from lying on his belly to sitting back up. I'm amazed because the funny part is that he still hasn't figured out how to roll onto his back from his belly! He loves to be a part of whatever is going on and loves to be held (especially by those other than his sisters (; ). I just love my sweet boy!


 He makes his mama so proud when he does his baby yoga down dog. (Not really, but I like to pretend. Ha!)

I loved this sweet smile I was getting whilst Rob was giving the FHE lesson. I just want to eat him up and kiss those cheeks all.day.long.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cuteness. I love him! He is getting so big!