Saturday, November 17, 2012

Life Recently and Lots of Pictures of Benji


Brian and Eila came to visit right after Benji was born.

 Grace loves to hold her little brother. She asks to hold him all.the.time. She's very sweet with him and just loves him to death.







 Ruby also loves her brother a lot. She, however, is slightly less gentle with him. She's just 2 and it's hard to be soft when you're 2. :)







 Emily came to visit us. We had a delightful time hanging out. We went to the farmer's market, Southlake Ranch (from the show Dallas), ate delicious food (I discovered jalapeno jelly and oh.my.goodness. I am obsessed), and just had a great time together.


Ruby loves her Daddy and this is how she greets him sometimes when he comes home.

Grace is hilarious when she talks to Ben. She has the funniest little mama voice that she uses and the funniest terms of endearment for him. Every time she is near him she gets close to his face and tells him how "cutey wooty" he is and that's he's so "chubby wubby" and so on. It's hilarious and slightly annoying :) Don't mind me in the video, I was trying to nap and Grace has had a cold that I don't want him to get.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ben is so cute! I can't wait until Christmas. Between him and Bailey it is going to be baby heaven. Keep the pictures coming. I love it!

Russ and Ashley said...

That video is so cute. How is it with 3 little ones at home? He is darling.

Andrea Tao said...

those cheecks!! Oh my gosh, he's cute!!

Annette said...

I love looking at these pictures! I can't wait to hold him! I love the one with Rob and Ben resting.:)