Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas in Utah, Part II

 We were so lucky that, even though we stayed in Utah during this visit, we got to see my parents and brother. They all made the trek to Utah, and we are so glad that we got to spend a few days together!




(Here's one of the parts where I was lame and didn't take any pictures, even though I probably had my camera...oops!)  We also got to spend an evening with my Uncle Gordie and his family playing games and generally having a ball. We also got to do a "family dinner" just like old times with my niece Kira and her family, Colleen and her family and my nephew Daniel and my parents and Brian and Eila. We had a delicious dinner and then we got to go see Kira and Stew's awesome new house. It was so much fun to get to visit with the family that we rarely get to see. Spending time with family really made us sad that we don't get to do it as often as we'd like to! I sure don't miss the nasty cold weather, but I do miss all the people we love so much!

No comments: