Saturday, May 14, 2011

Monkey Joe's

Usually when I take pictures I send them to Amanda and she does a blog post. But since she wasn't there at this occasion, and since this is technically "our" blog (even though I tell her it is hers) I get to do a blog post. :)

Before we left Nashville for Kentucky I took Grace to an indoor play place called Monkey Joe's. We met another dad and his boys there and they got to play all over the inflatable toys.



Yeah, that's a big Monkey Joe she's standing next to.


My phone camera didn't take pictures very fast, but at least I caught her on this slide.


This was her favorite place she kept coming back to. She would just sit up there and look around.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is AWESOME that the Dads had a playdate with the kids. What a good guy you are! Gracie looks like she had a lot of fun.

Annette said...

Gracie is so funny. She never shows emotion...:)