Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

Gracers turned the big 0-1 last Friday and pretty much fancies herself a big, independent girl now. Here are some pictures of the birthday fun.

C'mon Mom! Let's get started...

Ready to go!

How cool is that doggy rocker? I think Grace is still trying to figure out if it's real.


Grandpa Dave manning the BBQ. We barbecued some burgers.

Mikey...that's a baby doll for a baby girl!

That pen just wasn't as tasty as the cake.

The cake. It was triple layer chocolate-vanilla-chocolate with pink frosting. Mmmmm.

The baby cake.

Baby Birthday Girl

What is this? Is no one going to stop me?

Yum!

Thanks to Jeff for the fabulous photography!

7 comments:

Shakirra said...

So cute! Happy birfdaee Gracie! Sorry we missed you in Camarillo for 4th of July. I talked to your mom and dad for a little! I miss hanging out with you and all our memories spending time in the CBD carpool! ha ha Hopefully we'll be able to meet up sometime!
Seriously, she is so adorable!

Heather Dayton said...

Fun! Her cake looks wonderful, did you make it? And I agree - that dog rocker is awesome!!!

Kara Lyn said...

Yeah!! Happy birthday Baby Grace. Or should I say Grace. You look wonderful and we need to see your parents sometime soon. We are having withdrawals.

Annie said...

How fun...she is a spoiled little girl, in a good way!

Candace said...

Happy Birthday Grace

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grace! Aren't you lucky to be part of the July club.

Madeline said...

I am so sad I missed her birthday, but it looks like you had a great time. Are those bangs new? Monumental news such as bangs and I don't hear about them? hehe. I love them. And Grace looks quite fetching in that bib, if I do say so myself.